Natural Body Butter w
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
INGREDIENTS: Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Ormus Live Grape Seed Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil
Apply directly to skin and gently massage.
Application: Apply directly to skin and gently massage area. Use as needed.
Body Butter Benefits
1. Hand Care
– For everyday use: a tiny amount will soak right in without feeling greasy
– If you have dry hands, apply a larger amount as night cream
– If you have extremely dry hands, apply a generous amount and put on cotton gloves before going to bed for an all-night moisturizing boost
2. To Soften Dry Patches
Body butter is perfect for smoothing and soothing dry, flaky elbows, heels, toes – anywhere you need an extra moisture injection. Apply a small amount at a time and gently massage in until absorbed. This is more effective than ‘greasing up’.
3. Foot Care
– Daily use: apply a small amount to freshly washed feet and work in all over to keep skin supple
– Once a month: work a generous amount in after a foot soak and cover with cotton socks for an all-night moisture treatment
4. Cuticle Softener
Work a small amount into each finger/toe after washing or soaking and finish by gently pushing back cuticles
5. Eye Make-up Remover
Apply a small amount of body butter to a moistened cotton round and gently remove eye-make-up. This will not only dissolve water-proof mascara, but condition your lashes as well.
6. Face Moisturizer
For normal, dry and mature skin. This is a similar method to applying face oil. Warm the butter in your hands before application, then gently ‘massage’ into the face with gentle upward strokes. On the forehead, ‘stroke’ your palm gently across the forehead a few times. Gently ‘pinch’ along the jawline and finish with upward strokes on cheeks.
7. Neck and Décolletage Moisturizer
Warm a small amount of butter in your hands before application, then gently ‘massage’ into the neck and décolletage with upward strokes. If necessary, repeat application.
8. After Shaving Leg Balm
No more ‘fish-scale’ legs after shaving! Warm a dollop of butter in your hands before application, then ‘massage’ into the legs with long upward strokes.
9. Lip Balm
Apply as you would any lip balm.
Body butter is ideal for massage, creating just enough ‘slide’ for a comfortable massage while leaving the skin silky smooth and supple. As with other uses, warm the butter between your hands before application.
Source – http://www.lisaliseblog.com/
Coconut Oil Benefits
1. Great antioxidant source
Cocoa butter is a great source of antioxidants, which help combat free radicals and help save your skin from the inevitable signs of aging and environmental stressors. You can use lotion, cream, or oil form, or even eat raw cocoa butter. Everything depends on your choice and preferences. Just be aware, cocoa butter is high in calories.
2. Makes your lips soft and plump
If you are fond of kisses and you want to smooth chapped or rough lips, you should take care of them, using cocoa butter products to have really perfect pout. Sometimes windy or sunny weather can play a bad trick with our lips, making them dried-up. Use a high quality cocoa butter on a daily basis and your lips will always be super soft and kissable.
3. Restorative quality
Are you still confused how to bring your skin back to life? As we know, our body cannot function well without dopamine, tryptophan, zinc, omegas 6 and 9. The tempo of life is very high that’s why our days are full of stresses, which have a negative impact on our skin. Cocoa butter is the most suitable set of health-giving elements. Avoid junk food, sleep enough and use cocoa butter regularly and you’ll notice an improvement in no time.
4. Soothes sensitive skin
Cocoa butter is the best salvation for people who have sensitive skin. Cocoa butter moisturizers are good at protecting skin from heat, healing such diseases as eczema and other problems. A cocoa butter cream will definitely help you keep your skin soft and supple.
Read also – 8 Wonderful Benefits of Honey
5. Pleasant shaves
Use cocoa butter while shaving and you will make the process smoother. It is possible to mix bar form of cocoa butter with shave lotions that’s absolutely up to your preference. Cocoa butter provides smooth and less irritating shave, leaving your skin incredibly smooth.
6. Say bye-bye to scars
Cocoa butter has very effective healing properties. Its antioxidants battle scars, scratches and stretch marks. Just use it regularly and you will see how it accelerates the process of regeneration. If you have a scar from former acne issues, a cut, or similar discolored areas, don’t panic. Just use cocoa butter regularly and you will notice them looking much lighter or even disappearing.
7. Helpful for your hair
Do you want to make your hair more manageable? Or, maybe you want to strengthen your damaged hair? Or, just add moisture to your dry hair? Cocoa butter can really help you. If you have a healthy hair, you can still use cocoa butter to add some volume. I recommend you to use cocoa butter oil, though there are many products infused with this wonderful butter.
Cocoa butter boasts numerous benefits. It has a set of regenerative qualities and provides you natural beauty. Moreover, it has a majestic scent of cocoa. Do you find cocoa butter useful? What are your secrets to natural beauty?
Shea Butter Benefits
- Wrinkles, fine lines and scars repairing
- Deeply moisturizing
- Stimulating for the superficial microcirculation
- Skin strengthening
- Skin protecting
- UV protecting
- Skin regenerating
- Collagen production stimulating (makes the skin stronger, more supple and younger)
- Minor cuts and burns healing
- Muscle ache healing
- Physical endurance enhancer
Ormus Live Grape Seed Oil
Grapeseed Oil is an excellent carrier oil for Ormus as it is naturally high in m-Rhodium and m-Iridium, the “healing” Ormus minerals. It is also high in essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals. This light oil is good for all skin types, especially for skin types that don’t absorb oils well. It aids in collagen production and keeps cell membranes healthy. Grapeseed Oil is a light massage oil, absorbing into the skin quickly to allow for deep penetration and providing a satin-like finish.
Olive Oil is highly compatible with our skin and is an excellent moisturizer. It aids in skin cell regeneration and cell membrane repair. Olive Oil is rich in polyphenols, which aids in skin healing and anti-aging. It is also an excellent source of vitamins A, D, K, and E.
Argan Oil is a rare and precious carrier oil expressed from the seeds of the Argan tree. Argan Oil is rich in naturally occurring anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids and squalene, sterols, carotenes, polyphenols, and Vitamin E – more so than any other oil known. Argan oil absorbs quickly and is often used in skin, nail and hair treatments to deliver deep hydration, protect against the signs of aging such as wrinkles, strengthen brittle hair and nails, and prevent/reduce stretch marks and scars.
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil Benefits
1. Zap Headaches: A few drops of peppermint oil massaged around the temples, the base of the skull and along the hairline will help chase away a headache. You may also dilute the oil in a carrier oil first. If you are prone to frequent headaches, add both peppermint and lavender essential oils to a roller bottle along with some fractionated coconut oil. Keep the bottle handy to apply whenever you feel a headache coming on.
2. Eliminate Bad Breath: Bad breath is typically a symptom of some underlying factor. If the issue is digestive, 4 drops of peppermint oil diluted with water and swished in the mouth like mouthwash will bring relief. Better yet, add a few drops to some brandy and swish.
3. Relieve Heartburn: Add a drop or peppermint oil to your tea along with a teaspoon of honey. Or, try a drop of two of peppermint oil in a glass of milk. You can also mix 5 drops with a teaspoon of carrier oil (coconut oil, olive oil, etc.) and massage onto your upper abdomen.
4. Cool a Fever: A few drops of peppermint mixed with a carrier oil and applied to the torso can reduce body temperature by 3 degrees in minutes. You can also place a few drops of oil on a wet washcloth and apply head to toe to comfort and cool a fevered body.
5. Drowsiness: Combine peppermint with a citrus oil such as lemon or orange and apply to the back of the neck. Inhale the oil that is left on your hands. I love this; it really does work.
6. Soothe a Stomach Ache: Put one drop in a large glass water and drink up.
7. Reduce Bloating: Rub on the stomach to help with bloating caused by gas and indigestion.
8. Combat Nausea: Rub a drop of peppermint oil on the abdomen or place a drop in a cup of hot water and sip it.
9. Stop Itching: Apply peppermint oil to stop itching caused by bug bites, hives, poison ivy or poison oak.
10. Relieve constipation: Combined with a carrier oil and massaged over the lower abdomen, peppermint will relieve the constipation and get things moving again.
11. Deter Mice: Place cotton balls with peppermint in areas around your home where mice like to congregate. Mice do not like peppermint (and by the way, neither do raccoons).
12. Repel spiders and ants: Place peppermint oil on a cotton ball or cotton pad and place in areas where you find spiders and ants. Better yet, make a peppermint bug spray. Add 4-5 drops of peppermint essential oil to water in a spray bottle. This also works to get rid of aphids in the garden.
13. Tick removal: Soak some peppermint oil on a q-tip then dab on the tick. Look for the tick to withdraw its head and then remove it.
14. Tendon and Joint pain: I have shared this one with you before. Mix 10 drops each of peppermint, lavender and rosemary oil with 2 tablespoons of carrier oil. Massage away your aches and pains. This is also the basis for Miracle Healing Salve. It simply works!
15. Relieve seasonal allergies: Combine lavender, peppermint and lemon essential oils together with some carrier oil and rub on the bottoms of the feet, the back of the neck and across the forehead. Then take your hands, cup them over your nose and inhale with deep cleansing breaths. This will bring instant relief.
16. Relaxing foot soak: Add peppermint oil to a pan or bowl or warm water for a relaxing foot soak Follow up with some DIY Peppermint Scrub. The same applies to tired aching feet. Add a few drops to a foot bath to relieve sore, swollen and overworked feet.
17. Stress relief: Add to a diffuser to provide relief from stress, depression and mental exhaustion. There is something uplifting about peppermint and will leave you refreshed. This is also effective when your are feeling anxious and restless.
18. Freshen air: Ditto. Add to a diffuser to freshen the air.
19. Household cleaning: Mix with vinegar and water to make an effective, all purpose household cleaner that I call “Peppermint Juice”. Here is the recipe from Prepper Checklist: DIY Cleaning Supplies:
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 32 oz. (1 quart) cups water
- 1/4 tsp. to 1/2 tsp. peppermint essential oil
20. Control odor: A few drops in the bottom of your kitchen or bathroom garbage can will leave a nice, fresh, minty smell and will also deter those ants, spiders and mice.