Magnesium oil Pure Tea Tree
Magnesium Oil Pure Ormus Energy
INGREDIENTS: Distilled 0 PPM Water, Dead Sea Salt Magnesium Chloride, Tea tree Essential Oils
Apply directly to skin and gently massage.
Wait for 15-20 Minutes for the Magnesium to be absorbed,
then the area may be wiped off with a wet cloth if you choose.
Application:Apply directly to skin and gently massage area.
1 Usage on Feet or Body a day
|1||3oz||1 1/2 Week|
Magnesium Oil Benefits
Magnesium oil can benefit the body in a thousand and one ways no wander health experts together with consumers refer to it as a ”miracle oil”. Unlike most mineral supplements this oil is essential for individual regardless of a person’s age,gender,health condition or any other factor. For this reason among others magnesium oil reviews available all over the net are nothing short of good. People are giving great feedback about this miracle oil for it suits their needs perfectly well.
These are some of the reasons as to why magnesium oil reviews are always positive;
1)Rubbing this oil into the skin improves the circulation of blood to the skin and its underlying tissues. Increased rubbing is associated with increased absorption and distribution of magnesium. This makes magnesium oil one of the best remedies for muscle pain.
2)In most cases the administration of this wonderful oil does not require the assistance of a health expert. A user can simply massage it on the skin for rejuvenation as well as subliminal healing. Alternatively they can just relax in a bath with magnesium oil. Whichever way they opt for the body will still be capable of absorbing the vital mineral contained in this oil. This point is always mentioned in most magnesium oil reviews available online.
3)While most mineral supplements are known to contain a lot of harmful chemicals as additives magnesium oil remains healthy and safe for use. Even though most people refer to it as oil it actually contains no oil not to mention harmful ingredients. Magnesium oil is only made from magnesium chloride flakes as well as water. For this reason it can never cause any side effects to its users no matter how much they apply it on their skins.
4)Magnesium oil therapy provides a wonderful breakthrough in the world of sports. Sportsmen/women can use it to enhance their performance,prevent injuries as well as treat them. In fact most magnesium oil reviews are from sports professionals. Without this oil footballers would be really having a hard time after playing a football match.
5)This wonderful oil is also known to benefit the hair by helping it grow. When applied on the scalp it can enhance growth by doing away with calcium deposits that may be blocking hair follicles. This is another common point usually mentioned in magnesium oil reviews
People suffering from baldness as a result of inflammation can also benefit a great deal from this oil. However the results may take a couple of months to show but the most important thing is that a patient will get healed in the long run in regards to hair growth. It is also interesting to learn that this miracle oil restores natural color to grey hair. Those who have greying hair can constantly apply it to restore their natural hair color!
Tea Tree Oil Benefits
25 Uses for Tea Tree Oil
- Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
- Heals skin infections naturally.
- Relieves itchiness from rashes as well as helps reduce rashes.
- Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner: Fill a spray bottle with 1-2 tsp. of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water.
- Treats acne.
- Helps to prevent lice naturally; just add a few drops to your shampoo.
- A few drops in your pets’ crates or beds keep the fleas away.
- Removes ticks; just add to skin, and the little stinker will usually unlatch.
- Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
- Helps remove skin tags.
- Naturally cures bad breath. (Swish some tea tree oil and water in you mouth.)
- Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe.
- Has been found as an effective treatment for warts.
- Soothes insect bites.
- Treats ringworm.
- Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
- Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
- Works as as antiseptic on small cuts.
- Keeps your bathroom fresh.
- Relieves earaches; mix 1 drop of tea tree oil with 1 tsp. olive oil, drop mixture into the ear and then remove by tilting head.
- Freshen laundry: Add a few drops in your washing machine to scent your clothes. Also, if you forgot to put the clothes in the dryer, run again with tea tree oil to remove mildew. You can also scent wool dryer balls with tea tree oil.
- Helps freshen carpet.
- Can be used in several homemade kitchen cleaners.
- Cleans mold: Mix apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil and scrub mold; place outside to sun-dry.
- Can be used in a homemade natural deodorant.