You will Recieve
Pure Magnesium Oil with Lavender Essential Oil
INGREDIENTS: Natural Spring Ormus Trap Water, Pure Magnesium Oil with Lavender Essential Oil
Magnesium Oil Benefits
- INCREASES ENERGY BY GREATER PRODUCTION OF ATP (ADENOSINE TRIPHOSPHATE) IN CELLS
- RELAXES MUSCLES / REDUCES MUSCLE TENSION
- BOOSTS VITALITY, ENDURANCE, AND STRENGTH
- IMPROVES CARDIOVASCULAR / HEART HEALTH (RELAXES CARDIAC MUSCLE)
- RELIEVES PAIN, INCLUDING CHRONIC PAIN
- IDEAL FOR ARTHRITIS / FIBROMYALGIA / JOINT PAIN
- IMPROVES HEALTH OF SKIN AND MUCOUS MEMBRANES
- EASES HEADACHES AND MIGRAINE HEADACHES
- IN SPORTS MEDICINE — REPLENISHES MG LEVELS FOR ENERGY(COMBATS FATIGUE, AND SOOTHES PAIN AND SORE MUSCLES)
- TOTAL BODY TONIC — REVITALIZES AND REJUVENATES BODY (PROVIDES RAPIDLY ABSORBED MG TO RESTORE LEVELS NEEDED FOR OPTIMAL CELL PHYSIOLOGY AND FUNCTION)
- IMPROVES MOOD AND REDUCES STRESS
- INCREASES MEMORY AND COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS
- BOOSTS IMMUNE SYSTEM
- IMPROVES ASSIMILATION OF CALCIUM / BUILDS STRONGER BONES
- BALANCES CALCIUM AND MAGNESIUM LEVELS IN CELLS
- PROVEN ANTIMICROBIAL AND ANTISEPTIC
- RAISES DHEA (DEHYDROEPIANDROSTERONE) LEVELS NATURALLY
- EASES MENOPAUSE AND PREMENSTRUAL SYNDROME (PMS)
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY LIBIDO (AND ENDOCRINE SYSTEM)
- ANTI-AGING, REJUVENATING, REVITALIZING
- KEEPS CELL MEMBRANES FLEXIBLE
- CONTROLS CHOLESTEROL PRODUCTION AND PREVENTS OVERPRODUCTION OF CHOLESTEROL IN THE BODY
- REGULATES BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS / NEEDED FOR INSULIN PRODUCTION, TRANSPORT, AND FUNCTION IN CELLS
- SUPPORTS ANTIOXIDANT SYSTEMS
- AND MAGNESIUM DOES A LOT MORE FOR HEALTH!
Lavender Essential Oil Benefits
Rub 2-3 drops of lavender oil in your cupped palms, then use the inhalation method to draw the scent all the way into your amygdala gland (the emotional warehouse) in your brain to calm the mind. Then, rub on the feet, temples, wrists (or anywhere) for an immediate calming effect on the body. Great for use in crowded areas like planes or subways to carve out your own personal oasis.
2. Sleep aid
Again, use the cupping and inhalation method
. Then, rub a drop of Lavender oil on your palms and smooth on your pillow to help you sleep.
3. Bee sting / Insect bite
Put a drop of Lavender oil on a bee sting or insect bite to stop itching reduce swelling.
4. Minor burn
Put 2-3 drops Lavender oil on a minor burn to decrease pain. I recently did this after I spilled scorching hot tea on my hand at Starbucks and luckily had my lavender with me. Result: NO redness, swelling or pain. NO sign of any burn. Lavender works wonders!
Drop Lavender oil on cut to stop bleeding, clean wound, and kill bacteria.
6. Eczema / Dermatitis
Mix several drops of Lavender oil with a nut or vegetable mixing oil (coconut, sesame, etc) and use topically on eczema and dermatitis. I have a dear friend who suffers from severe eczema and swears by this.
7. Nausea or motion sickness
To alleviate the symptoms of motion sickness, place a drop of Lavender oil on end of tongue, behind the ears or around the navel.
To stop a nosebleed, put a drop of lavender oil on a tissue and wrap it around a small chip of ice. Push the tissue covered ice chip up under the middle of the top lip to the base of the nose and hold as long as comfortable or until the bleeding stops (do not freeze the lip or gum).
9. Dry or chapped skin
Rub lavender oil on dry or chapped skin
10. Chapped or sunburned lips
Rub a drop of lavender oil on chapped or sunburned lips.
11. Hay fever.
Rub a drop of lavender oil between your palms and inhale deeply to help alleviate the symptoms of hay fever.
Rub several drops of lavender oil into the scalp to help eliminate dandruff.
13. Cold sores.
Put a drop of lavender oil on a cold sore.